Saturday, October 30, 2010

Terewai & Hemi {Hamilton Engagements}

We were supposed to meet at a Cafe on a saturday, I was almost there when I received a text.."uumm we're at the cafe..its closed on saturdays" Nooooooo --thats me, and that was not a good first impression to make, especially when I had promised the most delicious hot chocolates money can buy.

A quick relocation to the cafe by the lake and our first meeting as Photographer + Bride + Groom was good to go. We didn't get to taste heaven in a hot chocolate, but I finally got to meet Terewai + Hemi who are chill, happy and in Love, so its ok.


I will have the pleasure of photographing Terewai + Hemi's wedding in December and I CANNOT wait!!! In the mean time, here is a sneak peak of their engagement session from earlier this month.







p.s if you would like to taste some of the most delicious hot chocolates EVER (in my opinion of course), Cafe Agora in Frankton will take good care of you, just make sure to let me know so I can come with you :D


No comments:

Post a Comment