Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nikita & Doug : LOVE

These two love-birds are getting Married TODAY and though I will not be at their wedding (don't ask, I will cry) it was my pleasure to capture their pre-wedding glow in some engagement portraits.

So to my dearest friends Nikita and Doug, I love you soo much and hope know your day will be filled with joy & love & happiness & all that good stuff!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there but you probably won't notice (and thats fine with me) because you will be wrapped up in this...

 L.O.V.E












5 comments:

  1. Naaaw Kim ... as ALWAYS ... you're pics of these 2 are just sooooooo amazing!!! i know who i'm going to for my wedding pics & stuff!!! LOL ... ONE DAY!!!! hehehehe ... but seriously ... BEAUTIFUL KIM!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you've seriously out-done yourself! LOVE the colouring, great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Much appreciated guys!! and Maeroa, Im sooo Hired!!

    ReplyDelete