Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fun times: Running with the Metekingi's

Do you like to run? How about after an incredibly cute + energetic 1-year-old whilst lugging a camera as big as your head and trying to compose a photograph? Welcome to my life :D And I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Let me introduce you to Mr Ariki aka Go Go Go!!! and his incredibly awesome parents.


Little man would NOT look at me (I think he forgot that I'm his favorite Auntie), so we let him do his thang and Go Go Go!!!








LOVE you guys!! Thanks for the exercise (and the McDonalds) :D

p.s Jess, don't forget that you need to have baby before I leave ok!!

oxoxox

3 comments:

  1. these are some awesome family photos!! aunty judith is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the best Kim, I can't believe you got these photos to work you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete