Saturday, April 16, 2011

let the FUNdraising begin: The Matenga Family

Up until I was 15 I FUNraised, I did FUN things to raise money. It wasn't until I got a big red cross on my english essay that I realised...its funDraising. Nowhere near as cool, but it makes cents..   :D

Yesterday (as in 'Friday Friday' - Yes, I went there) FUNdraising began and I got to hang out with this awesome + insanely good looking family at the Lake.


This is the Matenga Family as of April 2011...











Thank you soo much Jennae + Kaea + Ashlyn, I hope you had FUN!! xoxoxoxo

For everyone else, don't forget that this special deal is only available during the School Holidays (18th-29th April) and its ONLY $65 (save over $100). If thats not a fantastic deal, then I don't know what is :D For more info click here.

3 comments: